Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V day

I don't actually celebrate the Hallmark Day of Hearts. Each year I try to bring something unique to the table on this day of fairy tales by listing some facts and giving it back to the history it came from. For many years I just celebrated my vagina and called it V day...taking back the cunt!


So this year I decided to focus on another part of my female anatomy, my nipple. I have extremely sensitive nipples so often they get man handled before they are ready. Yes, they can endure a fair amount of eager attention but they need to be led there...soft at first...coaxing in a way. 


I do love having them played with in a variety of ways. A suck there, a nibble here and the occasional tender bite. The time and attention does not go unrewarded because it sends a morse code directly to my pussy and in turn it responds with a wet thank you. 


So today, if you have someone to celebrate with, don't forget the nipple!And if you are flying solo, don't forget the nipple! It only takes one hand to show your appreciation.


I swear it tastes like chocolate! Give it a try if you don't believe me.

1 comment:

  1. Love this ....thinking of a chocolate tasting nipple is making my mouth water

    ReplyDelete