Monday, April 2, 2012

Delight me...tickle me...tempt me


Sometimes I search through Flickr to find something that sparks my imagination, desire or to plain ol entertain me and tonight I found myself wondering why I can't find anything new. By new I mean inventive or just plain sexy. I did find some beautifully done cunts, the lighting was nice and the POV was great and I do adore the capture of wetness...


Taken in 2008
Still, I find myself longing for the early days of Flickr when all seemed new and exciting. Each time I would log in my hand would find it's way in between the soft wet flesh for release. It would start with the pressure, that sensation I get when I'm aroused, and I would keep looking and reading and exploring until I had a need that was too large to ignore. When I started on Flickr it was because a friend of mine and I did some body painting. One thing lead to another and we ended up with some fantastic work. He did all the painting and I laid there...yeah and I shot the photos which isn't easy when you are covered in paint. I would do this again in a heart beat with my art buddy, I think he enjoyed it too. (These were taken by me and were among my favorite shots of the process. Ultimately we made prints from this.)I'll admit the sensation was more than delightful when I wasn't shivering from the cold paint. I did really enjoy shooting myself like this all covered in color because it was oddly anonymous and more than just skin. This endeavor led me to shooting self nudes and as they say...the rest is history, Rumpled Muse was born.




Back to my train of thought...Flickr...Now I can look at photos for hours and not develop more than a passing interest. I have figured out that I enjoy viewing women's nude and erotic work more than men. It isn't that I find the human form more beautiful based on gender but maybe it's because I can see myself in their photos. Some days I would love to throw my "art" aside and just shoot some nasty dirty photos and show the world. Ya know the kind where cum drips from between my spread open lips. There is a high erotic value to those in the simplest raw form. But my vanity holds me in check, and each time I think about opening an account to make public that dirty girl I shrink back.


I entertain the idea of phone sex for money because I think I would enjoy myself a lot and why not get paid for something you enjoy. I'm still considering selling my used panties because it is a strange ego boost and I like the kink. I wonder what it would be like to go to adult clubs or resorts where everyone has as much sex on the brain as I do but I don't have the funds for a resort and I would feel more comfortable going with someone to a club. I used to write erotic stories with friends, more of a back and forth journey and that was fun but I didn't get that turned on, not like I do when reading erotica. 


I think the most fun I had was masturbating on video for a Flickr contact of mine. I would film my masturbation and then he filmed himself watching my video for the first time. The great part was that I could see the computer screen, watching him watch me. Then I would watch the video of him and film myself masturbating...back and forth. Once we got 8 turns into one video. Now that was fun. I do enjoy the thought of someone watching me masturbate.I wonder if he would let me "release" any of those videos into the wild?


I need something new to tempt me, tickle me and delight me....

No comments:

Post a Comment