Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flavor of the Month

I decided that each month I would introduce one of my favorite flavors. My tastes vary, and certainly think that variety is a spicy way to live life. I have been posting photos on Flickr for almost 3 years and I have found many interesting people with an enormous amount of kink to say the least.
Over the years I have made friends, enemies, given out a good deal of jealousy beans and met the partner I'm living with now. Up, down and inside out is what happens on the racy side of Flickr. There are some gorgeous people that ignite the imagination, as an artist, a woman and a naughty girl. So my flavor of the month is going to showcase some of my favorites...Each month my favorite will be for a different reason, some are just plainly talented, some are just sexy and some are just real in a emotional sense.


On second thought, maybe the one a month is a little over ambitious considering I can't find time to take my own photos. And the second person (female) I asked to do this declined. It never occurred to me that asking permission to post a few photos would turn out to be a big deal considering I wasn't asking for "face" shots. 


Well, back to the drawing board with this but I think I will still post one, hopefully soon, and see if I can lure anyone else onto my blog....(insert evil laugh)

1 comment:

  1. Nunyabiznas here....love reading this blog
    keep it going as best you can

    ReplyDelete